Thursday, June 4, 2009

So I started a blog...

For family at a distance, and friends that are interested, here is my attempt at a blog! My friend Shannon has inspired me to do a pregnancy blog, and hopefully I'll be just as successful as she has been at keeping everyone "in the loop".

The new Peretin babe is due Dec. 16! Yesterday was our first appointment with the high risk ob. My friend Marianne was nice enough to watch Lily so that we could really focus on what the doctor was saying. It was good thing, since we were there for over two hours, much of which was spent waiting for the doctor. I have to visit the high risk guy because of my recent diagnosis of Graves disease. The upside of all these extra appointments are all the extra pictures! Here is the best picture from yesterday. The baby was literally bouncing and wiggling all over. It was so reasurring to see, and everything looks good. The baby is about two inches, and growing perfectly!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad to see you're joining the blogging world. You need to give me a call when you have some time and I'll walk you through how to do everything. It's so easy...promise :)

    ReplyDelete